- The Megaron Athens International Conference Center (MAICC), one of the finest conference centers in Europe.
- The MAICC has a surface area of 143.000 square metres, offering a wide range of halls and rooms
- Efficient, comfortable exhibition spaces and imposing foyers covering an area of 12.000 square metres.
- The various rooms and halls have a total capacity of over 6.000 persons.
Dates: September 12 – 14, 2024
Transportation to/from Megaron
Address: Vas. Sofias Avenue and Kokkali Street, 11521 Athens.
From the Airport
- You can take the bus Χ95 towards “Syntagma – City Center”
- You can also take the Metro from the Airport to “Megaron”.
- Metro tickets from the airport costs 9€/way.
A taxi ride from the Airport to the Concert Hall will take approximately 40 minutes and costs 40€.
You can get there using public transport from any part of Athens:
- By metro, it is only two minutes from “Megaro” Station
- By bus: buses Ε14, Α5 and 550 stop right in front of Megaron
- By electrically driven bus: buses 10 and 3 stop right in front of the Concert Hall at the “Nosokomio Alexandra” Station