Method of Submission
Poster abstracts can be submitted only via the online abstract submission form
Guidelines for Submission
- All posters must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts are accepted only for a poster presentation.
- Poster abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Please prepare the text according to the structure: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Literature, and possibly Acknowledgements.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the poster.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 posters.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their poster by e-mail in May 2024
- The presenting author of a selected poster commits himself/herself to attend the FECAVA 2024 and present the poster in the poster session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
- The presenting author or one of the authors, should be identified at the time of submission and must be registered to attend the conference to allow the programme to be finalised, no later than May 30, 2024.